1. Youxiang Zhu, Abdelrahman Obyat, Xiaohui Liang, John Batsis, and Robert Roth, “WavBERT: Exploiting Semantic and Non-semantic Speech using Wav2vec andBERT for Dementia Detection,” accepted on June 2, 2021 by INTERSPEECH.
2. Youxiang Zhu, Xiaohui Liang, John Batsis, and Robert Roth, “Exploring Deep Transfer Learning Techniques for Alzheimer’s Dementia Detection,” Frontiers in Computer Science Special Issue on Alzheimer’s Dementia Recognition through Spontaneous Speech, Accepted on Marc 11, 2021. https://www.frontiersin.org/articles/10.3389/fcomp.2021.624683/full
3. Xiaohui Liang, John Batsis, Youxiang Zhu, Tiffany Driesse, Robert Roth, David Kotz, and Brian MacWhinney, “Evaluating Voice-Assistant Commands for Dementia Detection,” submitted to Elsevier Computer Speech and Language Special Issue on Speech Based Evaluation of Neurological Diseases, 2021
4. Hillary Spangler, Tiffany Driesse, Robert Roth, Xiaohui Liang, John Batsis, and David Kotz, “Privacy Concerns Among Older Adults Using Voice Assistant Systems,” submitted to the Gerontological Society of America (GSA) annual conference, 2021.
5. Youxiang Zhu and Xiaohui Liang, “Exploiting Fully Convolutional Network and Visualization Techniques on Spontaneous Speech for Dementia Detection,” arXiv preprint arXiv:2008.07052 (2020).